Last updated November 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Robocore UK Ltd (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.robocore.co website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
- The information on the Site is for general information and use. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice.
- Use of any materials or information on this Site is used at your own risk, we shall not be held accountable. It is your own responsibility to ensure the information and services through the Site meets your requirements.
- The Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- All materials contained within the Site is owned or licensed by us which include the design, graphics, and appearance. no part of the Site and no content or logos may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- Trademarks that are not the property of or licensed by the operator have been acknowledged on the Site.
- You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. Unauthorized use can be liable for damages or be a criminal offense.
- Our website may include links to other websites for informational purposes. Content is not monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use of Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site and or any dispute are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
PURPOSE OF THE PORTAL:
The purpose of the Robocore Portals is to create their individual account for uploading and maintaining your own personal data including your CV. You will be able to see the status of applied jobs.
This page has been designed by Robocore UK Ltd to provide information about the services and other activities of the companies. The use of the Website implies full acceptance of these conditions, as well as other legal notices that may be on the website at any time.
Robocore reserves the right to make as many modifications and updates as it finds appropriate on the website.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site.
Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to the use of the site (including blocking certain IP addresses), To any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use of participation in the site or delete [your account and] any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
The site is provided on an As-Is and As-Available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the sites content or the content of any websites linked to the site´s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for and (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, (3) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4)Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, (5) Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or (6) Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transactions between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Robocore UK Ltd
203 West Street
Fareham – Hampshire
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org