Change Management - practitioner
internationally accredited courses
Enhance your ability to embrace and successfully manage the impact of change.
Dealing with change and more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for
The APMG-International Change Management course is explicitly designed to help managers, change practitioners and employers define and practice change management successfully and to develop change management maturity within their organizations.
This certification offers practical tools, techniques and models to support any change
The Change Management certification has been developed by APMG-International in
partnership with the Change Management Institute (CMI), an independent, global professional association of change managers.
Together they have developed a professional ‘body of knowledge’ for the discipline of
The qualification has Foundation and Practitioner levels.
This certification would be of interest to all individuals who contribute in various ways
to the process of change management, including:
- Recognizing the need for change and defining that change
- Assessing the organization’s capability and capacity for change
- Acquiring resources, planning change and assessing its impact
- Equipping people with appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Communication & managing change projects and measuring change progress;
- Facilitating and/ or managing groups working on change initiatives
Share This Class:
Approach & Duration
This is a 4-day event with the Practitioner exam on the morning of the fifth day.
Classroom or virtual, the change management certification covers the whole change process, from concept to implementation. Training is delivered by an experienced and accredited trainer in a constructive, interactive and practical workshop style with team exercises, input sessions and discussions.
Gaining Certification for Practitioner
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient know-how to lead, apply and tailor Change Management guidance in a given organizational change situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to apply the Change Management approaches and techniques to any change initiative. Their individual Change Management expertise, complexity of the change initiative and the support provided for the use of Change
Management approaches in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve. Successful candidates will have fulfilled the knowledge requirements for Change Management Institute accreditation.
The Change Management Certification is an internationally recognized Professional Qualification.
For Individuals – all about ‘know how’
- Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change.
- Understand the various types of change that affect organizations and be able to
draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the
organization’s desired outcomes from each change initiative.
- Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative.
- Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and
to recognize and address resistance to change.
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change
initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
For Organisations – all about delivery.
- Build the organization’s capability and capacity to deal successfully with change,
improving agility whilst following sensible techniques to keep the “change energy”
positive and at the right level.
- Increase the probability of successful business change/transformation – support
ing strategic direction.
- Minimize risks (costs, delays, loss of employee engagement, reputation) associated with failed initiatives.
- Develop and sustain employee commitment and alignment with organizational purpose during times of change.
- Build and maintain the engagement of internal and external stakeholders with new initiatives.
- Manage more effective change communications with internal and external
constituencies so that change is understood and supported.
- Improve assessment of change impact, integrated change planning and successful
embedding of change into the life of the organization.
- Minimum attendance 4 students per training session
- Maximum 15 students per training session
- Prices are on a per person basis
For further information please reach out through the online enquiry form from the original advert, your Robocore Partner or the Robocore website.